Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I lied... SURPRISE!

The last five posts I made were for my Writing class project on my family. For those of you that read it, you'll remember I wrote about becoming an aunt (x4) and why I love being an aunt. I said at the end of one of the posts that "I am quite confident there will be no more babies for a while so for now I'll treasure the moments I have with Simeon, Esther, Eden, and Kaloyana, etc." or something like that. 


.............................

I LIED

:)

I learned just a few days after that post that my sister, Deanna, is pregnant with her 4th child!!! Words cannot even describe the sense of joy I have. To know that a new life will be joining our family (AGAIN!) is beyond anything I dreamed possible. 

To be honest, and as I've previously mentioned in other posts, God's timing is always perfect so I really shouldn't be surprised. God knew this little one would be created before we did. He obviously wants to bless us...

...And blessed we are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment